Remove this ad

aldon

Librarian Emeritus

#21 [url]

Nov 28 12 5:06 PM

It turned out to be no problem Zak, I just went to the post office and inquired at the dead letter office. They have plenty of undead postage. I went ahead and sent you a rotting carboard box for the snakes.

Aldon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

zombiezak

Necromancer

#23 [url]

Nov 29 12 6:26 PM

It turned out to be no problem Zak, I just went to the post office and inquired at the dead letter office. They have plenty of undead postage. I went ahead and sent you a rotting carboard box for the snakes.

-aldon

Oh spectacular and stellar besides!  Joy, cardboard rot!  Wheeeeee.

Back Issues: www.teamzombiez.com/AR 
Be there ... or be dessert! Come and play!

Quote    Reply   

zombiezak

Necromancer

#28 [url]

Dec 2 12 5:42 PM

That is true; the scent of undead flesh is, cloyingly all pervasive and quite intrusive, no matter what manner of masking agent is used.  Sometimes, it's just best to burn everything and destroy the offending material ...

Back Issues: www.teamzombiez.com/AR 
Be there ... or be dessert! Come and play!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

aldon

Librarian Emeritus

#29 [url]

Dec 4 12 3:51 PM

Zak, isn't it time you opened a zombie weight loss program? I'm sure the board members would be much more successful if they were being chased by zombies. I mean, if they run fast enough to get away they loose weight. If they get bitten flesh is torn off and they loose weight. They win either way.

Aldon

Quote    Reply   

aldon

Librarian Emeritus

#34 [url]

Dec 21 12 5:22 PM

I am so ready! And, like most members of the board I'll be cheering the zombies! Don't get me wrong, I'll attempt to keep myself alive. However, should I fall I know I can look forward to a second life that will offer its own special charms and pleasures.

Aldon

Quote    Reply   

goatboy

Necromancer

#36 [url]

Sep 24 15 8:48 AM

ZAAAAKK! I wrote a short story on here ( well DUH!) about a vampire who had to have a meeting with the devil cos he kept dying in really stupid ways...can't find it anywhere...i think it was under a comedy story thread...can ya sleuth it? can ya?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help