Remove this ad

Lich

Lead

May 14 12 6:20 AM

Tags : :

Just a quick note to let all of you know that I'm back at the publishing stuff. It's been a real struggle these past few months and I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you all. Things will be slow as I try to catch up, so please understand. I've been through a very traumatic experience and it will take some time before I'm back up to 100%.

Thank you all for understanding,

Doc

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

marcwiggins

Great Librarian

#10 [url]

May 15 12 10:53 PM

Take your time, Doc.  Ease back into it.  You gave us The Twisted Library and it's forum and we have much to give back!  As Goatboy might say, "sticky goatboy love goes your way"... only he'd say it much more eloquently.  Well, you have that and a healthy heaping of sloppy seconds from the rest of us!   

You're a rare breed, Doc.  You're a man who cares and we care about you.  You have made the Twisted Library so much more than a press.  It is a home.  So happy to hear that you're doing better!  Again, anything we can do...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

aldon

Librarian Emeritus

#15 [url]

May 31 12 3:36 PM

I'll always have your back Doc. (Flopo)

And we're putting Goatboy in front of you! The rest of us will just gently nudge you from the side:)

Aldon

Quote    Reply   

Naughty Librarian

#16 [url]

Jun 1 12 3:20 PM

Glad to have you back Doc. As others have said, take it slow. The library is comin' back. :)

Fear is Fascinating-Clock Tower

Quote    Reply   

aldon

Librarian Emeritus

#20 [url]

Jun 8 12 3:05 PM

I nominate you. Me, I'm just waiting on some dirt so I can get busy with my workshop.

Aldon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help