Remove this ad

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#41 [url]

Apr 17 12 5:29 AM

Just letting you guys (and ladies) know I'll offline for a few days. I'm falling behind on my writing projects. So I'm blaming the internet. See you on the other side.

57 published stories so far. Make sure you pick up my horror collection, Lost in the Dark: www.amazon.com/Lost-in-the-Dark-ebook/dp/B008R1FDME/ref=sr_1

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#42 [url]

Apr 21 12 12:09 AM

I'm back after my internet fast. Amazing how much you can get done with no interruptions. I caught up on a few projects, including the script for the movie a couple of local filmmakers wanted, a short story and the index cards for my novel. And I also got a brilliant idea for the Christmas horror anthology Spectral Press is putting together.

Perhaps this is something I'll have to do every month.

57 published stories so far. Make sure you pick up my horror collection, Lost in the Dark: www.amazon.com/Lost-in-the-Dark-ebook/dp/B008R1FDME/ref=sr_1

Quote    Reply   

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#43 [url]

May 3 12 10:08 AM

It's official. One of my short stories is being turned into a local movie. Will be available on the internet, though, for those who are interested. The story will also be in my collection of short stories coming out in August. I met the actors and filming starts this Sunday. Hopefully all goes well. Even had an interview with a national newspaper today. Went really well. Now I'll just have to see what they write.

Quote    Reply   

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#51 [url]

May 26 12 12:02 AM

Here's something I recommend every writer do: Get a group of actors to perform your story. I was privileged enough the other night to read the narrative for my novelette out loud while five amazing young actors acted out the dialogue bits. It was amazing to see my story come to life like that. They didn't even use the script. The one girl actually cried. The emotions were incredible.

Quote    Reply   

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#53 [url]

Jun 30 12 1:18 AM

One month to go before my short story collection Lost in the Dark comes out from Crystal Lake Publications. I've started a Facebook event for it. Please follow or share if you are on FB. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/events/440848249269795/permalink/440848252603128/

Here's the cover again:

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#57 [url]

Jul 15 12 10:32 AM

Here's a guest blog I did for my Lost in the Dark collection. I talk a bit about each of the twelve stories in the collection. Release is still scheduled for August 1st from Crystal Lake Publishing.

http://chandarawrites.blogspot.com/2012/07/author-shout-out-joe-mynhardt.html

Quote    Reply   

floridapossum

Librarian Per Haud Vita

#60 [url]

Jul 23 12 8:11 PM

I'll  be waiting!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help