Remove this ad

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#21 [url]

Apr 3 12 11:02 PM

Here's the cover for my upcoming short story collection. I'll release it in August as an eBook of about 20 000 words. But they will be my best 20 000 words so far. Cover was designed by Ben Baldwin. He took it from a scene of one of the stories. Please don't ask me where the blood came from. Still creeps me out to think about it.

Click here to view the attachment

57 published stories so far. Make sure you pick up my horror collection, Lost in the Dark: www.amazon.com/Lost-in-the-Dark-ebook/dp/B008R1FDME/ref=sr_1

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#26 [url]

Apr 4 12 7:35 AM

Thanks. Now I just have to ensure the inside matches the outside.

Here's the bit from one of the stories the artist used for the cover:

A sliver of light followed their captor into the basement, yet it seemed to shy away from his touch, keeping him suspended in darkness. He turned to Hanifa’s cage. Within the black patch on his shoulders prowled the faint semblance of a pointy nose and crooked teeth. Grinning, lusting.

His arms reached out towards her. His fingers, bony, blood-stained and arthritic, pointed to his next meal. He grasped the cage and leaned forward. Little dirty red dots shaped his eyes.

57 published stories so far. Make sure you pick up my horror collection, Lost in the Dark: www.amazon.com/Lost-in-the-Dark-ebook/dp/B008R1FDME/ref=sr_1

Quote    Reply   

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#31 [url]

Apr 7 12 12:25 AM

Just realized I've passed a couple of my 2012 goals already. I wanted 60 blog followers and 200 Facebook fans by the end of the year. I'm now on 64 blog followers and 207 Facebook fans.

Next goal: 50 published short stories, finishing my novel as well as the zombie comic book I'm working on.

Quote    Reply   

marcwiggins

Great Librarian

#33 [url]

Apr 9 12 3:04 PM

Happy Birthday Joe,

The 9th happens to be my daughters birthday too.  She was born this morning.  smile  6lb 7oz.  Cool cover, BTW.  Makes me think of Edgar Allen Poe. 

Quote    Reply   

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#39 [url]

Apr 13 12 6:54 AM

I've had two offers from South African film houses this week. A local ghost tour group want to shoot a 90 minute film on location in one of the most haunted buildings around. The other one comes from a Cape Town group who specializes in short films. They've even been nominated for film awards etc.

Totally psyched. Can't wait to start.

Quote    Reply   

joemynhardt

Good Librarian

#40 [url]

Apr 14 12 7:31 AM

Undead Tales 2 from Rymfire books is now available in print and eBook from Amazon, Smashwords and Createspace (Barnes % Noble will join the list soon). Zombie stories by David Dunwoody, Armand Rosamilia, Matt Moore and many more, including myself.

http://www.amazon.com/Undead-Tales-2-ebook/dp/B007TW4XBO
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/151714
https://www.createspace.com/3848674

If you're not able to get a copy, liking the amazon page or sharing a link would be very helpful. Thanks, everyone.

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help