Remove this ad

notsoscarey

Librarian Per Haud Vita

#121 [url]

Jan 31 13 4:52 PM

Yes--that is amazeballs to me!  I've learned my lesson and shall put any ebook in the future with Smashwords.  One stop, done.

I'm just saying... www.careyburns.com

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

notsoscarey

Librarian Per Haud Vita

#123 [url]

Feb 3 13 4:02 PM

It is, but thankfully, it was a short poetry book with illustrations.  I'm getting the hang of it though and I think it looks better than the Kindle edition of Haiku Horror Stories.  (the spacing in that drives me nuts)

Quote    Reply   

aldon

Librarian Emeritus

#128 [url]

Feb 5 13 6:41 PM

Indeed! The price was more than fair and I'm going to do a sneeze poem a day! She illustrated it in color ya know!

Aldon

Quote    Reply   

aldon

Librarian Emeritus

#130 [url]

Feb 8 13 4:14 PM

Two sneezes in. Mrs. Burns brings us a delightful little book with colorful drawings that hint at adult themes. I have learned that mermaids do not come with starfish, but must acquire them. Very educational!

Aldon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

notsoscarey

Librarian Per Haud Vita

#134 [url]

Feb 10 13 7:11 PM

In other news, Scarey is enjoying a glass of wine.  She just sent out her qualifications for being in the HWA at the affiliate level.  With luck (and mad skillz) perhaps I can make it to the active level in the next year or so...  A girl can dream.  grin

Quote    Reply   

notsoscarey

Librarian Per Haud Vita

#135 [url]

Feb 18 13 3:43 PM

I'll be having an author/artist reception with my illustrator friend Jill Hejl on March 30th!  I've ordered copies of my book for them to sell on consignment and there will be cake, or so I hear.  She must have heard that I love cake. 

I've also cleaned up my blog a bit.  Check it out if you're so inclined.

Quote    Reply   

notsoscarey

Librarian Per Haud Vita

#137 [url]

Feb 26 13 2:14 PM

Pulled together 15 of my weird tales (including a zombie tale, naturally) and now I revise and edit and rearrange them to see if they make a decent collection.  Might have to add one more to break the 40K word count.

Quote    Reply   

notsoscarey

Librarian Per Haud Vita

#139 [url]

Feb 27 13 11:48 AM

Well...there's talking vultures, a boy that turns into centipedes,  wooly bear caterpillars that are running for their lives, and a snipe hunt.  (not all in the same story, mind you)  So, pretty weird?

Quote    Reply   

aldon

Librarian Emeritus

#140 [url]

Feb 27 13 4:03 PM

Yup, soumds wierd to me. I advise you charge for it and retire on the proceeds:)

Aldon

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help