Remove this ad

prutig

Naughty Librarian

Lead

Aug 10 13 8:29 AM

Tags : :

Hey folks,

The first part of my new novella is finally live.  A new chapter will be up every Saturday.

Read it here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

prutig

Naughty Librarian

#1 [url]

Aug 19 13 9:53 PM

Put the new chapter up a couple days ago and posted a new (and final) blurb on the sidebar from James Melzer.  The cover should hopefully be done in a few weeks.  It will be posted there as well.

Quote    Reply   

prutig

Naughty Librarian

#3 [url]

Aug 31 13 10:22 AM

A new chapter up today (see the link above).  And the book proper should go live on multiple platforms next week!  AND I will be updating the blog twice a week from here on in (Tuesday and Thursday) instead of just once.  

Quote    Reply   

prutig

Naughty Librarian

#8 [url]

Sep 6 13 3:43 PM

Thanks!  Now I've got to try to get the word out.  That's always the hard part.  Got a few things rolling, though...

Quote    Reply   

prutig

Naughty Librarian

#9 [url]

Sep 7 13 10:00 PM

And it just occurred to me that I have yet to post the official description and blurbs here yet. Check 'em out.Daryl Handy has never been lucky. Cursed with an awkward appearance and unmarketable skills, his life is a constant struggle. However, an assassin bearing a grudge—and Daryl's face—is about to prove he could have done far worse. Driven by a hatred that spans dimensions, only Daryl's death will satisfy his double, and not even other worlds offer any place to hide...

~"Rutigliano showcases a dark imagination as boundless as the worlds within these pages." -David Dunwoody, author of EMPIRE'S END and THE HARVEST CYCLE

~"Daryl Handy is an inter-dimensional cat and mouse game guaranteed to keep you turning the pages. Highly recommended for those who enjoy the blurred borderlands between horror and science fiction." ~William Todd Rose, author of Apocalyptic Organ Grinder

~"From the first page to the last, The Untimely Deaths of Daryl Handy will take you on an incredible journey thanks to its mind-bending plot filled with action, suspense, and mystery. One of the best books I've read all year!" - James Melzer, award-winning author of Whisper Lake and Hull's Landing

~"With this novella, Patrick Rutigliano instantly becomes a must-read author for any fan of dark fiction - check it out and see if you don't agree!" -Allan Leverone author of the Paskagankee novel series

Quote    Reply   

prutig

Naughty Librarian

#11 [url]

Sep 8 13 1:06 PM

Man, I don't know what it is with this forum and throwing a tantrum whenever a guy tries to post a link. But anyway, new chapter up today.  Refer to the link above to give it a read.  

Quote    Reply   

prutig

Naughty Librarian

#12 [url]

Sep 9 13 9:13 PM

For anyone interested, I am willing to give out free PDF copies of Daryl Handy in exchange for an honest review on Amazon, Nook, whatever platform.  If you want one, just drop me a PM.

Quote    Reply   

prutig

Naughty Librarian

#13 [url]

Sep 10 13 10:17 AM

Another new chapter up!  Six in total on the blog (in addition to the prologue).  Almost halfway there now...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help